Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What's the difference between the language syndrome, disease, and disorder?

I know the question is unnatural, but it's my way of stirring a cross-question. Anyway, i got curious of this when I hear of Parkinson's disease, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes, and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. What's the difference of the 3 terms? I'm not asking for the 3 illnesses i give earlier. I'm asking something like the difference of the three terms i mentioned within my question.
Syndrome: a group of symptoms that together are all your own of a specific disorder, disease, or the like.
Disease: any unhygienic, depraved, or morbid condition, as of the mind or society
Disorder: a disturbance in physical or mental condition or functions; malady or dysfunction
usually its the extremity of the condition, a disease is serious and sometimes life threatening; not other though, a disorder, like a handicap and syndrome pretty indistinguishable as disorder.
medicine and vigour guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only warning or treatment for any medical conditions.


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment